Tuesday 26 August 2014

Hazel's minions

I look out my window, waiting for the truck to arrive. It’s already twenty minutes late. I just about give up hope until I hear the sizzling sound of an engine. I glance out to see a huge truck with a picture of a minion on the side. I sprint outside, the tall man steps out of the truck. I then sign my name on the contract. The man nods, then opens the back of the truck. Millions of minions burst out lining up in front of me.
“I’ll be back in a week,” says the man, climbing into his truck. He drives off.
“Come on guys!” I shout, leading the minions to my backyard.

They all follow along, bouncing around in excitement. Obviously, millions of these things won’t fit in my house, so I’ve planned to build a giant tree house for them, but I can’t build it alone. I tell the minions of my plan; they all nod in agreement. I point in different directions, directing the minions where to go. I pass a piece of wood to the minion beside me, he passes it up the tree to the others and the tree house begins to be created.

It’s been about three hours, and as the last of the tree house is put on, we all cheer and prance around celebrating our accomplishment. The tree house is huge, it would take months for humans to build this. The sun begins to set; we all climb inside the tree house. It’s like a mansion in a tree! We celebrate with banana milkshakes (minion’s favourite), we play games, and sing karaoke. I invite my friends over, they’re amazed by what the minions and I built. What would I be without my minions? If only I could keep them forever.

- by Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment