Tuesday 17 March 2015

The Most Fabulous Me

We read My Most Fabulous Book by Leonie Young and used it as inspiration to write our own Fabulous Me stories. Here is a selection of some of our favourite lines from our Russley Writers' Club versions:

The most stars I've ever seen was when I went camping with my Dad and he broke the tent so we had to sleep under the stars. (Gabriella)

The most stars I've ever seen was on the catwalk at the talent show. (Mark)

The most stars I've ever seen was when I banged my head on a pole. (Haoyu)

The most exhausted I've ever been was when my team went swimming every day for two weeks. (Gabriella)

The most people I've ever seen was at the A&P Show. (Mitchell)

The most dishes I've ever seen was  on the side of the road where a homeless person was selling plates. (Mitchell)

The most dishes I've ever seen was at my auntie's wedding at Strawberry Fair. (Ava)

The most daring thing I've ever done was when I went to Auckland for Christmas and my cousin dared me to climb through the window and jump into the pool. (Quinton)

The most birds I've ever seen was at the walking forest in Victoria Park. (Ava)

The most water I've ever seen was when I broke the tap off the kitchen drinking fountain. (Haoyu)

The most trouble I ever got into was when I went to the West Coast with my Nana and she never knew I was there, hiding in the back seat of the car. (Gabriella)

The most trouble I ever got into was when I was hitting my brother in the car and my mum was at The Warehouse and someone complained and they called out the car plate number on the microphone and told my mum off. (Mark)

No comments:

Post a Comment