Wednesday 19 September 2018

International Talk Like a Pirate Day


Image result for talk like a pirate day 2018

Pirate Ghost

It was just like another normal day. My parents were taking me to visit my Grandpa. He was a very wise man.

After we had lunch, I asked Grandpa if I could play in the attic. Grandpa didn’t reply, so I just took it as a yes. When I opened the hatch to the attic I saw something very strange, extremely strange. It was a small chest in the middle of the attic. I slowly took a step towards the could-be-treasure-chest. As I stared at the big wooden box, I wondered what was inside? I took a deep breath as I was about to open the chest, then Grandpa burst through the attic door and said, “Don’t open that chest!”

But it was too late. I had opened the chest. I glanced upon a pile of gold. I thought I was rich. But then, out of nowhere, a ghost came and said, “Whoo be takin’ me gold?”
The ghost looked more like a pirate than an actual ghost. he had a big, green vest which looked like it was made out of crocodile skin. And he had a big, brown hat.
“Are you a ghost?” I replied.
“I be a pirate ghost,” he said. “And you be stealing me gold.”
“Ah no, I wasn’t… I was… ah… wasn’t expecting the treasure…”
But he didn’t fall for it. The so-called pirate-ghost pulled out his sword and chased me and Grandpa all around the house and into the sunset.

The End.

And remember, if you ever have the idea to go treasure hunting, make sure it’s real gold, and not haunted gold!


by Finn Davie

No comments:

Post a Comment